Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Vacation Mode: On

Got up early this morning (early for me is like 3:00am) in anticipation of the beginning of an exciting vacation. Vig and I are flying out to Oakland this evening (positive space even, US 627), and being the loyal US Airways-ite, I even purchased our choice seats and baggage online. We'll catch BART to a hotel in Berkeley for an overnight stay in order to catch the California Zephyr Wednesday morning in Emeryville.

Need to finish packing, tidy the house a bit, get Annie's food ready (thanks to Rhonda for being her caretaker while I'm gone!), and hunt down my video camera.

3 comments:

  1. C'mon listen to a story 'bout a man named Jed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. keith , buddy you cant leave yourself comments on your own blog man. Thats against Man-Law

    ReplyDelete